Sunday, October 26, 2014
Friday, October 24, 2014
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Yesterday we prepared Thrill Seeker for the winter storage and the plan was to take it out off the water today but due to the bad weather we postpone that till next weekend. But before we did leave a I unpacked the stringers and it looked really good. Today we taped the entrance bulkhead and unscrewed the battens.
Friday, October 17, 2014
We laminated the stringers with UD and biaxial and and between the stringers a piece where I had some air bubbles. After that Fetske started to unscrew the battens and I glued the entrance bulkhead.
Friday, October 10, 2014
Today I placed the foam stringers on the underside deck. I also pulled some air bubbles open an put some putty in. I could not figure out why they were there because the vacuum was good maybe to less vacuum. The rest was good. I will place a extra layer of carbon on the underside half between the stringers were all the air bubbles were.
Sunday, October 5, 2014
Thursday, October 2, 2014
Yesterday I took some hours free from my work to tape the bunk bulkheads and tonight I glued the front beam bulkheads together. This weekend the weather will be nice for sailing and maybe on sunday I tape the beam bulkheads.
|some different perspective|