Sunday, March 31, 2013

Space getting smaller but still useable

We pulled out the screws and then we had to pull out the float out of the frames what was not easy because it was a little stuck with some putty to some battens. Next time I use some more packing tape. After the lift out I made the stern to the proper length, after that it fits to shortest length of the garage (one side is shorter than the other). The space is very limited now to build the last float. I have to do some small work on the stern and bow because they where not good glued together, but I do that later when the frames are gone and hull two is done. The race season is also coming so I also have to prepare Thrill Seeker, I have some small jobs to do before it gets to the harbor. So the progress on Thriller will slowdown.
Last season we had a very good result with Thrill Seeker, we did win almost every race we entered.




underside of bow



No comments:

Post a Comment