Monday, June 9, 2014

front laminate of daggerboard case

Today we laminated the front of the daggerboard case, we did this with low vacuum -0,3 mbar.
More pressure bents the case too much, tomorrow we unpack the case. I also place the last HD piece for the organiser and put some carbon on the place where the winch is coming. The carbon piece also overlaps the bulkhead. Finally we put some tacky tape so we can laminate the first layer of carbon, we will start with the bottom. We will do it in three stages because the hull is too wide.

update: result looks very nice, now the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment