Sunday, September 28, 2014

Stern bulkheads glued togetter

Yesterday I had to work in the morning so the day was short, I did some prep work in the afternoon for today. Before we glued the half together I had see that I had forgotten the UD along the keel in the bottom half and I first thought that I did the same with the upper half  but after some inspection it was gladly there. So today I laminated the missing UD on the bottom half and the extra around the daggerboard case. I feared the frontside but it was easier than thought. We also glued the stern bulkheads in place with only some putty. I think I tape them this week and I can then also glue the other panels because the UD is now done there.

No comments:

Post a Comment