Sunday, December 14, 2014

laminated Inside of daggerboard case to the bottom

We first put Thrill Seeker in the inside storage, it was standing in front of the barn because there was no room when we first brought it. It is now standing dry so I can do some maintenance later before the sailing season starts.
Before lunch I unpacked the nose and it looked very good. My dad was also coming for a quick look. After the lunch I started to make the daggerboard case airtight on the inside so I could laminate in the case and put vacuum on it. I put two layers in the case lapping outside over the bottom with staggered edges. After putting the vacuum on I started to cut all the piece for the middle section so I can do this Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment