Sunday, January 4, 2015
take down of the strong back
I started today with cutting the excess carbon from the edges from the cockpit floor. I then fitted the floor, I had to do some minor cutting to get it exact on his place. On some places on the front side of the floor there is some more space what I have to fill when I do the taping. I did no taping of the bulkhead but I started to breakdown the strong back. The boot will be much lower to the ground and better accessible. Another advantage is that I can make the attic bigger again and get some more workspace to make some panels. I started to make the support frames, the front one is finished and started with the back but have to be finished later.