Saturday, July 25, 2015

glued in some foam strips and made some panels

My friend Rob did come by to give my a hand, we started to make the boat level on the waterline, it was level on the beam line. This makes the boat lower on the back and easier to get in. We then started to make some panels for in the accu well to get it in two. The small one is for the fridge compressor. Rob made also a panel for a step up to the front, not yet on the pictures. We cut also the top panel of the bunk to fit. I did the front to prepare the foam strips and on the end I glued them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment