Saturday, July 30, 2016

long boarding the easy way

I started the morning with some long boarding of the bottom where I put some filler yesterday. I then did some on the sides this was for the complete morning. On the end my neighbour from the shed came along, he has a painting company and he had a compressor for me in the afternoon. In the afternoon I first started with painting the nose with some primer, After that it was tea time and my neighbour brought his compressor. This compressor is for is for a very air hungry sander that is 40 cm long. We looked if it get air enough to do the job. It when very well with some short stops in between the sanding. I did lent this sander from Gary and it sand very easy and vast. In no time I did all the problem pieces. Tomorrow I will do also some and fill some low spots again.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment