Saturday, March 2, 2019

Rotating mast sensor

The sensor for the rotating mast is almost ready, I only have to glue a little tube on the mast side to connect the magnet on. This will be done when the mast is up again so that the exact position can be terminated. The sensor on the mast base can be removed. It is hold in its place with 3M duolock.
I made a transport bags for the halyards. The mast has now a support on the front to keep it in the upright position. I installed a 12V / USB wall sock for charging. At the moment I am busy with the rudder sensor, I post some pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I read
    "So in July 2011 we ordered the plans for a F32R. We decided to build the beams our self and make the 2,5 meter wide version (these you can only build yourself) and put the 5 cm extra in the main hull so that the total wide in folded stage is 2,55 meter. This makes the boat a little wider and as Tor mentioned 1/2X version.

    Could you elaborate a little more on how you did this (the 5cm). Did you have any feedback from the designer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not talk with Ian. But it is simple you make the bottom 5 cm wider over the full lengt and make a sharp bow again you extend the nose. Ian did exact the same for the F33. The F33 is 5cm wider than the F32 and a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete