Friday, May 2, 2014

Almost a lift off

Last week I did some small things as filling the edges with some putty and we sailed a race with Thrill Seeker but not with great success, we ended last. We were in front and sailed in a windless spot and the rest sailed around us along the shore.
Today I glued the RVS bolds for the cheek block in the daggerboard case with special glue.
The spaces in the bulkheads for the daggerboard case are now cut. Fetske did unscrew a lot of the screws last week and I did the last today, so we can lift it out of the frames. The front and the back are already a bit loose but I have to make some lifting eyes on the sealing to get it loose. I also made the second foil slider case for Nico.

No comments:

Post a Comment