Monday, February 2, 2015
cutting some holes in the back
Today I was to tired from yesterday to laminated the back of the front beam bulkhead so I did keep it simple to laminate a carbon chain plate for my friend Rob and fill the edges between the deck on the beam mounts. I did also take away the molds under the the beam mounts, it was a nice release. This was relative simple job and I had enough time left so I started to measure the hole for after beam mounts, this was more simple than the front and quick done. The next thing was to cut the hole in the back. It is now ready for Friday when Rob comes by to help outline the after beam mounts.