Sunday, February 22, 2015

the after beam mount gaps

I did the same as yesterday to start with grinding the excess putty away and sand the different parts. Than I made the foam panels fit. This time it was more assy than yesterday because the top is open and it was more repeating the steps of yesterday. After the lunch I glue them in place. After the tea break we did the UD on the underside, this were the last pieces what had to be done. Al the UD stuff on the beam bulkheads are is done now. I did not shot a picture of it because I made already a tent to keep the boat warm and I then realised I did not take a picture.

after grinding and sanding
before grinding and sanding

No comments:

Post a Comment