Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Traveler sanded and some varios jobs

I quit a little earlier from work so I could do some work on the boat. I sanded the traveler foam what I glued yesterday together. I fits nice, next thing is finding out where the holes are coming from the profile so I can drill the foam out there and fill them with HD putty. I put some UD carbon around the entrance, this was a advice from Ian. This is done because I place the traveller more to the after side and as a result the forces of the beams will also go more forward. The UD is on both sides of the bulkhead. In the bottom middle picture the original position is on the red line, this give also room enough to sit on the bunks without crossing the traveler. I cut the aft side corner of the bunks on 45 grade angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment