The original plane was we did sail this weekend some races and BBQ but this I canceled because there were only three boats and the weather was also not so good, strong winds and some rain.
I started in the afternoon with gluing the panel between the daggerboard case and the bulkhead. The next job was to get some putty in the corners of the stern panel. I then put carbon tape in the corners.
After the tea break I put a mixture of HD putty and carbon in the corner under the traveler with a large radius so I can later laminate it over with UD carbon. I also grinded some access carbon around the port holes so the port holes do fit again. This was carbon what was sticking out from the trampoline tubes.