Friday, August 7, 2015

cutting some holes and glued the front

Last weekend I forgot my camera and did leave it on board after sailing so I did not take pictures from what I did Sunday. I started Sunday with cutting some square  holes. Today I cut some round holes for the Amstrong deck plates. I also cut some foam plates so that I have enough for two vacuum jobs on the table. I have run out of the breeder cloth so that is for next week. On the end of the day I glued the other half panel in the front and taped that on the underside to the other panel. I screwed the panel temporary to the foam edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment