Saturday, August 15, 2015

glued the access holes inner flances

I started to glue the strips first to the panels what were not in place yet. I then made the top of the step up to fit. In the afternoon I got help from Fetske, she prepare the edge from the access holes plates and filled them with putty. After that she cut all the stuff for tomorrow's laminating job. I made the after fore panels fit and glued the strips in the front access hole. As last job I glued the vertical bunk panel in place. The bottom is still not fixed and can be slight out so work in there is easier without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment