Saturday, August 13, 2016

preparing for laminating the daggerboard

I first started to do some sanding on the daggerboard and I made some filled of foam and putty in the corners where the profile ends and goes over in the piece what stays in the daggerboard case. I also sanded the sharp corners so that laminated can better follow the profile. In the afternoon we prepared the vacuum table, this has to be extended because the daggerboard is 2,92 m long. We also cut the necessary pieces to laminated the daggerboard tomorrow. On the end I did some sanding of yesterday's filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment