Sunday, May 14, 2017

various small jobs

I started with putting a filler on the navigation light bases and on some spots of the rudder assembly.
Then the cleats for the bailers and the winches got some attention. The rods in the trampoline tubes were made on the correct length and placed in the tubes true the small holes. The gas lever had to be altered from pull to push, this was little work. The tubes for the fridges were connected in the right order but not vast-end because of lack of time. The water hose in the toilet were also clamped and I put some bases for tire-raps under the hoses. In the afternoon we went to Thrill Seeker to bring the last stuff so that we can sail next weekend and have some races.

No comments:

Post a Comment