Friday, July 7, 2017

Glued the trampoline tubes in place

Tuesday we did some filling in the morning, this time with the two of us. Fetske did set up some filler and I did spread it. In the afternoon we went to Thrill Seeker to do some sailing for a couple of days. Today we had some shopping to do like piking up some glass fiber tubes, an escape hatch and Lithium ion battery and as last stop some biaxial carbon. On the end of the day I glued the glass fiber tubes for the trampoline in place with some glass putty. This style of tube is not what is on the drawing , but I looked at some boats who had the same setup and I decided that this was much simpler and lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment