This weekend we connected the hoses to the water tank and we made the air intake for the tank. We only have to put some Sikaflex under the lid and put some bolts in it.
Further we did some various small things like making some straps for the battery to hold it better in place, made a cleat for the dagger board lines. With the line guides we can now winch the lines and with the Spinlock cleat it was not possible because it was not inline. I still have to bolt the line guide in place. We painted the kitchen top and some various parts and scratches, after some cleaning and get some stuff out again it starts to look nice again.
Post a Comment