We did do a lot of things but I did forget to post the pictures.
The water tank is finished and we are now busy with the auto pilot.
We paint on some spots.
We placed the guide eyes for the canting mast line more to the outside to get them more in line with the winches.
We wait with installing the solar panels till the last moment because we are doing some things on the deck and want not to harm the panels.
The little play in the rudder post under the traveler is solved.
We made an eye on the center of the pulpit to attache the line for the genaker boom.
I made some straps to tie the lines around the mast.
We are busy to make a support for the mast on the front so it can not role over.
We make some side supports for the mast installation.