Thursday, July 23, 2020

Some pictures of my heavy weather jib setup, toilet door and Battle Sticks

It is a long time I put some pictures up again of some mods I did on my boat.
I have the heavy weather jib one year now and this year I used it a couple of time to get the boat more under controle and get some more comfort with stronger winds. Last week I did setup the long battle sticks the same way I had them on Thrill Seeker. We did put the toilet door in place, this time not with a zipper because that was not working.










2 comments:

  1. Hi, fantastic build!
    I noticed you said
    "We decided to build the beams our self and make the 2,5 meter wide version (these you can only build yourself) and put the 5 cm extra in the main hull so that the total wide in folded stage is 2,55 meter. This makes the boat a little wider and as Tor mentioned 1/2X version."

    How did you go about making the boat wider? Did the designer give any feedback?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the same question you asked before and I answered. I do not answer again.
    You also stay unknown and I don't know what your intentions are,

    ReplyDelete