Sunday, May 17, 2015

forming the bow and taping

We sailed three days with Thrill Seeker and on the end of the third day I glued the tubes in the bow and put some putty on the bow and the chain plates.
Today I started with rounding the bow and gluing some foam on the vertical tube so I can form that to later. The bow looks already promising. After that I started to make a mock up for the kitchen so I good measure it for the foam panels and cut them. The mock up is not seen on the pictures because it was in the way for the taping of the panels and the front bulkhead taping.

No comments:

Post a Comment