Sunday, May 3, 2015

taped the inside bunk panels

In the morning I unpacked the work of yesterday and made it fit. I then started to make the front center web to fit so I could glue the tubes on it with HD putty before they get some layer UD carbon. In the meantime Fetske did cut all the pieces carbon tape and peel ply. In the afternoon I made a setup for the front web before Fetske did arrive. After that we started with taping the bunk panels and as last we put the two extra panels in and taped them to. When we finished that, it was already five o'clock and we had to got for a dinner so the web has to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment