Sunday, May 10, 2015

glued the front bulkhead half in place

In the morning I first sanded the edges the one I made yesterday and made them fit. Next thing was to drill the drain holes in the corners and finally I glued the bulkhead half in and made some fillets on the outside. Taping and fillets for the inside will come later when the rest is hard. In the afternoon we went to Thrill Seeker to do some sailing and put the final bits on board but when we did arrive I realised that we had forgotten the sheets. So no sailing but we had enough to do with some lines to fit because of a different setup. On the end of the day everything was working fine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment