Saturday, April 23, 2016

Glued the wash bowl in place

In the morning we went to Thrill Seeker, we put it last week in the water again. We installed the main on its tracks, cleaned the inside and put the cushions in. It was only 8 a 9 the grades so no nice sailing wetter. We went home to do some work on Triller, we did take the dryroll from Thrill Seeker so I could cut a hole in the wash bowl front. I did not know exactly if it could fit and with the real one in hand I could see if I had room enough where I wanted to cut the hole. With some putty and two tapes on the inside it was glued in place. I have forgotten to take some pictures after the gluing. When that was done I prepared the front to do some fairing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment