Friday, April 29, 2016
The washbowl had two spots were the laminated had a air pocket and on the place where the dryroll will come the laminate did not stuck on the edge. I repaired this with an injection needle and to put some epoxy under the laminated. After this was dry the result looked very good, tomorrow I will give the wash and toilet bowl a clear coat of special epoxy. After the work on the washbowl I started to work on the panel in the front to make it fit again, when that was solved I put some filler on the last spots in the front. With the the rest of the filler I did the kitchen top and front panel. On the end I started with sanding the panels what I did before.