Thursday, April 7, 2016
Last Sunday I did some sanding but there was nothing to see. Today I took the afternoon free and decided where the tubes for the toilet had to come and drilled the holes. I glued some pipes in the holes so that the hoses can pass through them. I also drilled the hole for the air vent for the holding tank. I didn't glue the pipe in place because I am not sure where I put the air filter. I routed the side table so the hinges are flat with the top. The most of the time you are busy with thinking how shall I put the things together and where shall I drill the holes. This weekend we put some antifouling on Thrill Seeker. Fetske did sand last Sunday the hole bottom and I am proud that she did this nasty job.