Sunday, May 1, 2016

filling the toilet room

I had only the morning to do some things, so I did some filling in the toilet room. I filled a part of the daggerboard case and the back panel. This was the only part I did because you get the risk you thoughts your own filled work if you do a panel on the other side. I am also almost done with this batch of 5 kg filler so I have to buy new. The clear coat looks fantastic, I only had a pair little bad spots, bit too much epoxy, but they will be done when I do the final layers on the end when I have painted the toilet room. The rest of the time I did some sanding in the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment