Friday, May 20, 2016

Started again with the water ballast tank

This week I did some sanding of the deck but I made no pictures of it because there is not so much to see. Wednesday I did pick up the beams to bring them home again. They stayed in the storage by my friend Marco's workshop. Today I started with sanding the front deck and when I had enough of it I decided to do the water ballast tank. I first cut out the spaces for the bailers and the I mounted the tubes for the line to operate the bailers. Nico did made them for me so I only had to glue them in. After the lunch I sanded the front so I could give it if a paint layer. After the tea break I did give the water ballast tank a clear coat so that the inside is smooth. As last job I painted the front with a second layer DD paint.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic, I read your blog now share great information here. This blog increse my knowledge source . Boottrailer

    ReplyDelete