Blog of making a Farrier F32R on steroids ;-) #122
Friday, May 20, 2016
Started again with the water ballast tank
This week I did some sanding of the deck but I made no pictures of it because there is not so much to see. Wednesday I did pick up the beams to bring them home again. They stayed in the storage by my friend Marco's workshop. Today I started with sanding the front deck and when I had enough of it I decided to do the water ballast tank. I first cut out the spaces for the bailers and the I mounted the tubes for the line to operate the bailers. Nico did made them for me so I only had to glue them in. After the lunch I sanded the front so I could give it if a paint layer. After the tea break I did give the water ballast tank a clear coat so that the inside is smooth. As last job I painted the front with a second layer DD paint.