Tuesday, September 12, 2017

put some carbon tape on the underside of the deck and the beams

I took the afternoon free to put some more carbon tape around the beams. I first started with the horizontal struts on the front beam, this was not so hard to do. But then I started with the tape below the deck and gravity was not on my site. On the place were I could clime in the hull it was all done but in the front and the after beam I could only put one layer on it instead of two. So that has to be done next time. An other big thing was I had no assistant who could give me all the materials and that cost me way more time. I do find this the most unpleasant jobs of the build and it takes much longer than expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment