I started today with drawing some lines to cut a hole for the VHF near the entrance and after the cutting I put some putty on the edges to seal off the foam. In the afternoon I also drilled a hole in one side of the main hull fore the tube what comes from the float, the other one I will do tomorrow. On the end off the day Fetske did come to assist me with making molds for the front and the after trampolines so they can then be made by Van Beelen.
I put one photo of the swim ladder what I did last week. Last Sunday we helped the new owner of Thrill Seeker to get the boat out of the water and to the winter storage so we had no time to work on Thriller.