Monday, December 25, 2017

small jobs with tubes

Yesterday I did some preparation for the table and the front trampoline tube. The genaker pole did get some enforcement in the inside to mount the constrictors. Today I drilled some holes for the constrictors. The table tube did not feel strong enough so I glued some foam panels under the table to give it more strength. I also started with a mast transport block what fits in the pulpit. In the afternoon I drilled some holes and fitted some tubes in the hammerhead tubes. These holes will be used to fit the trampoline lines to the floats.

No comments:

Post a Comment