Friday, April 13, 2018

trial fitting the mainsail

Yesterday we trial fitted the mainsail with my sail maker, it looked very good. We did came to the conclusion that the rake of the mast was to much, we corrected that today. We did also not have a good main halyard  because that was coming today. The line we did have was to thick for the clutch so we had to thy the main with a nut. But it looked already good. We did take some measured for the jib so that this can be made also. Today I worked with Rob on the boat to correct some things and fitting some blocks at the mast base, I did not taken pictures of it. Tomorrow we hoop to get to sail a bit with a jib from Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment