Sunday, March 1, 2015

laminated the beam compression bars

I first made a picture of yesterdays work and I than started to scrape and sand the bars.I had the plan to do it with vacuum so I prepared all the necessary things, but when I was laminating the bars with a very nice HD filled I was afraid that the filled will be pushed away. So I did no vacuum and leave it as it was but do the other side as well. After the laminating I started to sand the outside of the beam mounts. This take some time and is still not finished. Next week we start to make Thrill Seeker ready for the season. We have to do some small jobs like some painting on the inside front, anti fouling and some other small things.

No comments:

Post a Comment