Sunday, March 8, 2015

preparation for the after beam mounts

We first went to Thrill Seeker, I painted a second layer in the inside and Fetske sandend the antifouling. This was only a job for the morning. After the lunch at home we went to Thriller to prep the after beam mounts. I did some packing tape on the beam mounts a while ago to keep them clean but it has a downside to get it off again. Fetske spend some four hours to clean them. I did grind the and sand the front beam mounts. After that I did cut all the necessary carbon for the outside after beam mounts. As last job I put some fairing putty on the front beam mounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment