Sunday, October 25, 2015

Glued the front coaming tops in place

I started this morning to unpack yesterday's work under supervision of my dad who gave me a visit to inspect the progress. When my dad did leave I dremeled all the sharp edge away inside the coaming because I could easily access them before the tops are in place. I then glued them in place. In the afternoon I did some small jobs on the fridge again as making an access pipe for the cool pipes, a bottom of corecell because this has more density and is smoother and a top panel were the cool element is coaming under. This panel will be glued in as the inside is laminated. On top of this panel comes the 5 cm blue Styrofoam again.

No comments:

Post a Comment