Saturday, October 17, 2015

Taping inside bunks and coamings

In the morning Fetske started to Dremel access hole edges while I was cutting some carbon tape for the inside of the bunks. I also drilled out the screw holes so they can be filled with putty. In the afternoon we taped the inside of the bunks, they were now accessible true the access holes. The next job was to tape the inside front of the coamings. This was not easy because I had to do it on feeling because I could not look inside. We than started with filling the edges with putty. I finally measured out the place where the mast base must come and drilled the holes. I used the beam mount mold to determine the place.

1 comment:

  1. Best work you have done, this online website is really cool with great facts.
    table de massage kine