Sunday, October 18, 2015

started with the fridge

This morning the work of yesterday was still a bit sticky so I decided to make the mast support web. This is made of four layers 10 mm HD foam glued together with PU glue. I than started on the bottom of the fridge made from two 5 cm layers Styrofoam so I have bicker flat bottom. I glued them on the bottom and together also. In the afternoon I started with the position the organisers and drilling the holes. Carbon has one disadvantage that you can not see were the HD pieces are, gladly I had taken pictures of the HD pieces were I had positioned them. Next was drawing the position of the jib sheet tracks. I then switched to the sides of the fridge, still one side to go. I finally trimmed the mast support web.








No comments:

Post a Comment