Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Cockpit floor sanded and filled again

In the morning I started with sanding by hand the paint we did yesterday to get away the pieces of the dissolving roller. When that was done I put some old sanding pats on the sander to get of the top layer of the filler. The microlight top tends to fill the first sanding pads. When I had done the complete floor I put some new ones on the sander to make it really smooth. In the afternoon Fetske started with the interior paint again. This time we did a little different approach. First roll the paint with a normal feld roller and roll over it again with the structuur roller. This time the roller did not leave pieces behind and the result very good see picture. While Fetske was painting I filled a low spot on the bow and the cockpit floor with blue filler.



No comments:

Post a Comment