Sunday, June 5, 2016
put a filler on the inside of the beam mounts
Friday I sanded the sides and the nose in the morning and had to go to a reunion so I had no time to post something, on the way I picked up some primer to put over the filler. Saturday we went for some sailing in light air and only some wind on the end with a max speed of 10 kn. Sunday we had wind from the begin with a max speed of 12 kn. So we were quick at home and I did some filler on the inside of the beam mounts and the sides of the outside bunks. I bought a new second hand teleflex unit for my Spinlock throttle. I is a top mount unit but it can easily converted to take of the side plates.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment