Tuesday, June 21, 2016

painting the interior

In the morning I cleaned the beams so that they can get a primer later. They were a little dusty because they stayed in the storage for a long time. In the afternoon I sanded the the cockpit seats to give that also a layer primer later. The cockpit floor was still to soft to sand. Than Fetske did come with some tea and after a short break we painted the inside with DD paint with some aeroseal in it. We used a structuur roller to give it some structuur finish. You can see on the pictures some rest of the roller who was dissolving. With a light sanding and a final paint layer they will be gone. We put a total of 1800 gr on it. You can not do it all in one go because of the risc to lean to the fresh paint. Tomorrow another part.

No comments:

Post a Comment