Sunday, June 12, 2016

some racing again and a bit building

We went friday afternoon for some sailing underway to the racing ground, we went early because there was not so much wind promised. Saturday we had only a bit of rain in the morning but in the afternoon when we had to race we had nice sunny weather with only a light breeze. It took us two hours to complete one race because we had some wind holes. We stopped after one race to claim some places in the shelter harbour. The weather stayed dry so we had a nice BBQ. On sunday there was no wind and it was not coming either. We motored home and in the afternoon I did some work on Thriller. The aftersides need some dubbeling. I started with the top half made from scrap pieces. The next time I will do the back underside. I finaly I put some blue filler on some spots.






No comments:

Post a Comment