I took a couple of hours free to do some small things. I installed the hinges first with screws but I did not find that was ideal, so I now installed them with some small weld bolts. I glued the door lock rims in place, this is now finished. The locker under the Origo is not fixed yet because of the water hoses what have to be mounted there to. Fetske did sand the sides in cockpit so she can paint Thursday. On the end she painted the dagger board to. I did take a picture of the bottom of the instrument panel locker, you can also see some tape what I used to draw the dimensions of the VHF, it is to much in front and bill be a little bit behind the locker.