Sunday, January 21, 2018

Making adjuster for the foils

Yesterday I fitted the hoses for the transducer and solar panel cables from the floats to the center hull and I extended the NMEA2000 bus cable because one transducer cable was to short. In the afternoon I made a mold for the adjusters for the foil slides. Today I started with the adjuster for the foil slides Yesterday I cut some groves in the nuts to get better grip in the glass epoxy putty. I put a glass strip on the bottom and on the top and pressed it with some clamps to squeezed out the extra glass putty. I the went to the shed to connect one transducer with an extension cable and put it threw the hose and connected it to the NMEA2000 bus. I then looked at the anchor locker were I had to fit a point for the anchor line, I was lucky that I did see a bolt what was longer than necessary for mooring cleat. I did knew that I had a eye nut left and it was the right size to fit on the bolt so that was a fast fix.


No comments:

Post a Comment