Friday, January 12, 2018

Making the NMEA 2000 bus ready

I started with painting the genaker pole and the mast transport block orange in our garage. I then went over to the shed to make the NMEA 2000 bus ready. The backbone is now ready and functioning and equipment can be connected. I already tested the VHF and the AIS if the GPS information was coming through at the VHF. I then update the firmware of the AIS with the app on my phone. I made a light in one of the lockers were the battery charger is located so I could better see what is happening and installed the end plates for the sliding hatch what I also altered a bit and need a bit of filler and paint. In the afternoon we both some bisonyl to make some door panels. As last thing I gave the boom a second layer of paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment