Yesterday Rob helped me with making the jib track ready. Did took some time because when I laminated the parts I fixed some things with M6 bolts and now we mounted it with M8. On the end of the day we had it ready and we glue some glass tubes in the holes with epoxy. Today I assembled the jib track and put some Sikaflex under mast base and the supports. We also put some carpet on the trailer float supports so that they can put on the trailer tomorrow. We did a lot other small things too like some paint on chain plates, making the long load sign and making fenders. On the end off a long day we put the name on the boat.