Thursday, March 29, 2018

making the trailer float supports

I started in the morning with the front chain plates but the epoxy was still tacky, it was probably to cold so I put the heater on it and that did the trick. I than started with measuring the bolts I need for the jib track to mount. In the afternoon I did some shopping by my friend Marco for some bolts and some stainless for the trailer float supports. After returning I drilled some holes in the wooden supports for some bolts and fit the hinges on. Tomorrow I put some carpet on them and then they can be put on the trailer. On the end I put a silicon sealer around the edges of the solar panels so the water can not get under them. Fetske put a second layer of paint on the jib track supports so that they can be mounted tomorrow to.

No comments:

Post a Comment