Sunday, March 25, 2018

laminated the jib track supports

In the morning I started with sanding the foam of the supports I clued together yesterday, they will only be used as molds to laminated against it. I did use foam instead of wood because it is easy to shape and to cut. When that was than I made some smaller supports on the bottom and some for on my organizers. I the put tape on them and some wax. In the afternoon I cut some pieces of carbon and made a vacuum bag. After a short tea break Fetske did help me with putting the carbon on the molds and placing them in the bag. Planning is to make the lower half of the big supports tomorrow on the deck. I put some plastic in between so when it is dry I can take it of and put some more carbon on the inside and make a nice triangle what can be clued and screwed on the deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment