Sunday, March 11, 2018

Glued the solar panels in place

Friday I did some lashing blocks and to splice some lines on it takes some time, in the afternoon I did go to Stainless to let them fabricate some stuff for the trailer and the mast raising installation. After that we did go to our rigger Tuned to talk about some details and when the must could be placed. We set the datum for the launch on the weekend of one April. Then there is one week left before the mast will be stepped. Saturday I glued the solar panels in place and did some other small jobs because we did not have the hole day. Sunday we painted the anti-slip around the solar panels to match the edges. I replaced a temporary raising line for the motor for a dyneema one and placed it more to the side to hold it more stable during raising.

No comments:

Post a Comment